The Salzburger Flockenmeister* has been part of the Salzburger grain mill range for many years. Over time, we not only thought of and implemented ideas for a new design, but also perfected the technology. The result is our
Salzburg flake master with gear drive
. The jewel is available in beech, walnut or oak wood.
Here are the advantages of the gear-driven flaker at a glance:
- The gear drive is made of nickel-free stainless steel rollers.
- The housing is made of domestic wood.
- The hopper is removable, which facilitates cleaning of the rollers.
- The roller slide bearing is made of steel.
- The flaker is protected on the outside with beeswax oil.
- The container made of wood is integrated.
- The flaker runs without a motor and is therefore ideal in times of crisis.
- The gear-driven flaker is also kid-friendly and makes little ones happy to lend a hand.
- It is completely plastic-free.
Sounds pretty promising – doesn’t it? It is! And the fresh flakes or the aromatic spices that the Salzburg flake master flakes and crushes are the best proof of this.
More possibilities and more functionality due to the gears
- The special feature of the gear drive is that it prevents the rollers from spinning. Since one roller is driven directly by the crank and the second by the gears, there is no annoying spinning of the rollers.
- With the flake master with gear drive there are more possibilities to crush different seeds. For many grain crushers, sunflower seeds are difficult or impossible to process because of their size; the Salzburg flaker manages even that.
- When pressing very oily seeds (such as linseed or poppy seeds), no sticking occurs with the flake master with gear drive.
Each Salzburger flake master with gear drive is unique and is built with craftsmanship and a lot of love. If you want, you can take a closer look at the flakers here >>
See you soon and best regards from the team of Salzburger Getreidemühlen!
*The words flake master and flaker are used synonymously here.
For our english-speaking customers we have
the same blog post in english here >>
That was: The advantages of the flaker with gear drive