Spreads, purees and fillings easy to prepare yourself.
The mincer of your Ankarsrum Assistant Original helps you to process various ingredients fresh. Do you also use your Ankarsrum to make pasta? Then this extension is ideal for pestos and pasta fillings. Try your hand at different creations with the meat grinder.
You plug the mincer into the main socket of your Ankarsrum Assistant Original. Then tip the machine on its side, insert the 4.5mm perforated disc and start processing your ingredients.
Sweet or savoury – a wide range of uses Make delicious desserts with the universal chopper of your Ankarsrum Original Assistant. Frozen fruit sorbets make a delicious dessert, as does a fruit puree made with fruit. You can also make your own healthy snacks in the form of takeaway sweets. A variety of nuts and dried fruits with coconut oil, agave syrup and other ingredients make sweet confectionary balls that are perfect for take-out. Savoury creations like red and green pestos or a homemade spinach and tofu filling for your ravioli are also easy to make with the universal chopper.
Add the universal chopper to your Ankarsrum Assistant Original to create homemade variations such as
- and make your own jams.
In addition to the meat grinder with tray and tamper, you have everything you need to make your own sausage! Three different sausage stuffing attachments are used for hot dogs, Nürnbergers or bratwursts as well as salsiccia. Even fish sausage succeeds!
This way you can prepare your own version of your favorite dishes and have full control over ingredients and quality. Try making fish cakes with exciting flavours, sausages with selected spices and hand-picked ingredients – or even burgers from your own mince, which contains the perfect amount of fat and the right type of meat. Fire up the grill – all year round.
- A meat grinder of the extra class, which is particularly popular with our customers.
- You can use it to grind meat, fish, poultry and even cooked beans.
- The mincer comes with 3 sausage filling attachments in 10, 20 and 25 mm sizes.
- The mincer fits all models of the assistant from N1-N30. The current perforated discs, blade and other mincing accessories only fit mincer model 10 (see number on blade) manufactured after 1978.
- The 4-edged knife is always included in the various mincer packages.
- The knife is also available separately and fits in mincer model 10 (see number on the knife).
- Always use the tamper for refilling and make sure that no foreign objects get into the mincer.
- Operating instructions
- Filling funnel
- a meat grinder with a splash guard,
- Tray and tamper
- as well as 3 sausage filling attachments 10/20/25 mm,
- one perforated disc 4,5 mm
- and a straining attachment.