The desire for sweets knows certainly each of us. And the fact that most sweets contain vast quantities of household sugar is probably also known to everyone. What if there is an alternative that allows you to snack without a guilty conscience?
Today we show you a recipe for energy balls. Incredible what advantages bring these little balls: They…
- … are vegan, so made only with plant foods
- … Are raw food and most ingredients are very little processed
- … are produced in only a short time and with little effort
- … taste sweet even without additional household sugar
- … contain valuable ingredients
- … are perfect for snacking without a guilty conscience
What you need for the energy balls
- 100 g freshly flaked oatmeal
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 4 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 8 tablespoons vegetable drink (e.g. soy drink)
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons dates
This is how easy it is
First, mix all the ingredients together, except for the dates. Then cut the pitted dates into small pieces. Add the dates to the rest of the ingredients and knead the dough very thoroughly. The result should be a solid, homogeneous mass.
Now take a small part of the mixture at a time and form balls. From the given amount you can form about 20 balls. If you like, you can also roll your energy balls in cocoa powder or sesame seeds.
To make the energy balls last longer, you can store them in a container in the refrigerator.
You will see that your energy balls will also be completely without industrially produced sugar and will taste quite sweet!
We wish you a lot of fun and success in making it and a wonderful day!