Hello on this sunny spring day!
Your Berti has a recipe for a fresh spelt brioche for you today. For this you need:
- 500g fine spelt flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons of primal sweetener
- 1/4l water or soy milk
- Peel of one lemon
- 1 packet dry yeast
- 100g raisins
- 2 tablespoons health margarine or soy milk
And this is how the preparation works:
1. knead the above ingredients into a yeast dough
Leave to rise for approx. 20 minutes. Knead again and let rise for 15 minutes.
3. now knead again and braid a braid.
4. bake at 180°C for about 40 minutes. Brush frequently with margarine or butter.
I hope you have fun baking and maybe it will be the brioche for the Easter breakfast?
See you soon, your Berti