A cereal in the morning dispels sorrow and worry!
Or is the opposite the case?
I’m just a little mouse, as you know, but I’m a smart mouse.
And the sales tricks of the major manufacturers, which I have seen through for a long time.
But I am also a specialist and know what is important! Every day I see how grain is pressed or milled here in the house with the Salzburg flour mills.
But you too should take the trouble to pay more attention to the most important meal of the day!
Today you will find in every supermarket, even on the Internet quite a lot of Müslis.
Every wish is practically fulfilled. Do you want dried fruit, do you want nuts, do you want this or that? You can fulfill every wish.
And you think that you are doing something good to your body. You are convinced that your purchased Müsli is healthy and helps you get off to a good start to the day?
Often the opposite is the case.
Have you ever checked how much sugar is in your Muesli?
- How many artificial ingredients change the taste?
- How much preservative?
- And how was the grain preserved?
- Have you ever wondered that?
- No, then you should open your eyes!
Here I tell you a big recipe: The bear-strong berry muesli
- 150 g of spelt flakes (freshly flaked with the Salzburger Flaker!),
- 1/4 l of water,
- 1/4 l of soy or nut milk (also produce it yourself with vegan star),
- approx. 400 g of berry fruits (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, currants) ,
- 3 tablespoons honey and
- 50 grams of cashew nuts.
Let the flakes soak in the water for about half an hour, mix the milk with the honey and the swollen flakes.
Wash and clean the berries. Keep some of them for decoration (for the eye) and keep the rest under the milk.
Sprinkle the nuts over it.
Let’s start a nice new day!